Tourist at Home

A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. Lao-Tzu

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Saturday, December 16, 2006

New Zealand, hey

New Zealand sights are beautiful and the people friendly.

I went up to Kaikoura on the East coast and swam with wild dolphins. It was incredible, we even saw orcas (killer whales) on the way. I can't believe I get to write that.

Hope that you find time in the craziness that Christmas can be to have a new perspective or enjoy the company of friends and family. It is you the people that are the most precious and the thing I most miss.

I am looking forward to a nature packed Christmas in Wanaka. Will be meeting up with friends over this time which will be good.

A very Merry Christmas

lots of love Marianne x x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home