Tourist at Home

A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. Lao-Tzu

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, November 13, 2006

Unfresh In LA

Ay up.

Now I write this in the full knowlege that there are no visuals. Sorry.

I have just arrived in LA, on my way to hostel. I have seen the Hollywood sign so far.
Between Flagstaff and here went to San Fransisco, Yosemite National Park and San Diego. I don't mean to lump them all together. I am meeting some great people and seeing some wonderous landscapes and animals (San Diego Zoo). My hair is changing colour, I like California. Can't believe I go to Honolulu on Thursday.

Looking forward to beach life and sunset strip

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimbrolynn said...

Yosemite National Park? You're so lucky. Weren't we discussing that at the bar in Chicago? Hope all is well. I have yet to hear from you yet. Still hoping you'll set up a MySpace :-)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home