Tourist at Home

A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. Lao-Tzu

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Thursday, October 12, 2006

NYC

Hello all
Thank you for your messages. I'm very well. The appartment where I'm staying is on the corner of a road in Brooklyn and has a great view of the pub which I haven't gone in yet.

Its sinking in that I'm actually in New York now that I've spent the day dipping in and out of Central Park. Walked home over the Brooklyn Bridge at night which was fabulous. Darling.

Looking forward to a party tomorrow night at the Culture club. This week I am mostly looking forward to.... a trip to the american museum of natural history complete with butterfly and space shows

Keep in touch

How you doin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home