Tourist at Home

A good traveller has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. Lao-Tzu

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hot Hot Heat (Well in Darwin at least)

So I've made it up here, to the opposite side of Australia.
Feeling really disorientated but getting better as I catch up on sleep and get to know my new colleagues. Tomorrow my first training tour begins. I will be on tour with passengers from tomorrow morning (Monday) for three weeks, two 11 day tours. I will be doing this tour on a 4 weekly rotation,and finish in Darwin with a 5 night break. My address in Darwin is: Unit 16, No. 3, Cardona Court, Darwin, 0800.
The pad here is really nice, complete with balcony, just eating pizza and wondering how it will go. V. exciting to see the Northern Territory. Lots of love, me x x x

1 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

Well you certainly are getting about. Glad your ok thinking of you always, keep on trucking have a great time

Dad

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home